Friday, November 27, 2009

The HOLIDAYS are Coming!


Can you tell I'm dreaming of a
 PINK Christmas?!?


I made some sweet felt Christmas tree ornaments in the vintage style with lots of sequins, beads & embellishments. Soft powdery pinks & blues & glittery whites......



I've been making these ornaments since the late 1970's in many different styles & colors. I've never made any that I love more than these color combinations.

I'm making them for my tree, package decorations, and wreaths!

Just let me know if you need some, as I have multiples available for sale here!


Vintage Style Pink Felt Reindeer Ornaments



Vintage Style Felt Snowman Ornaments
 
XXX
 
Vintage Style Blue Felt Heart Ornaments

 
Vintage Style Pink Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments


Christmas Hugs,


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable ornaments. You are a talented woman! Have a wonderful Christmas (I wonder if it's to early to say that).

Susie Jefferson said...

Gorgeous, stunning, adorable - what a lovely idea and so nicely executed. The whole tree is a treasure!

Bertie said...

I didn't know you had started already this year. Thanks for the heads up as this is my favorite series of yours.

You have such a great decorating talent, my dear. I love your felt ornies and cherish mine so much I leave it out all year to enjoy.

I'll be back.........

Hugs,
Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Stephanie, thanks for the note & I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You'll have to be sure and join my Christmas tour of homes on Dec. 11! Everyone is welcome to share their Christmas decor. I love, love mercury glass too!

Barb said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks for telling me about this blog. It is just delightful.

I look forward to all your wonderful posts!

Hugs, Barb ♥

Holly said...

Will be following for the next holiday season!

Holly@http://oregonchristmas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your site and am a big fan of Christmas. Try mine:
http://stayingpositive2010.wordpress.com/
http://paralegalharley1966.blogspot.com/

♥ Lila ♥ said...

Wonderful your blog. I love coming here!
A great Saturday for you,
Lila